Monday, January 11, 2016

The Cry

If you hunger for more of God, and you realize that we live in a day and time where much of the church has become apathetic, then you may enjoy this blog that I feel the Lord would have me start. If you desire to see the lost come to Christ, and those with emotional wounds find healing; if you are desperate to see the supernatural power of God be on display so that people will put their faith in God, I would humbly ask you to consider being a follower of this blog. I'm a sojourner trying to find his way through a world, and a church, that seems to have lost its way. I have more questions than answers, and feel so inadequate in so many ways, but I'm learning to trust Father God, and to believe that His Spirit in any of us, does away with our inadequacies. So if you would like to walk this journey together I invite you to be a follower of my blog, and please feel free to interact with me with anything the Lord lays on your heart.

2 comments:

  1. You are above average John in my book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia. I love you guys. It was great talking to Michael a couple of days ago. Sure wish we were all neighbors.

      Delete